Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Lovesick



"I am lovesick for My Beloved
For my Beloved and my Friend.
Only You can satisfy.
All the other lovers fade away."

As I look back in my life I have chased so many other lovers (to name a few)
.........Popularity........Fashion........Relationships.........Approval From Others..........Recognition.......Romance......Knowledge........Fun........Money.....
 

But when I achieved those things I still found myself empty. When I was busy chasing those things I forgot about the only ONE who can fill that empty Void in my heart....GOD

Happy Am I to live a Hungry Life. Blessed Am I to Thirst.

Jesus says Blessed are those who hunger and Thirst for Righteousness for they shall be filled.
All the other things we hunger and thirst for leave us unsatisfied.

2 comments:

  1. I'm in love with your post, and this song, and Misy Edwards. Thank you again, for a wonderful message. Holy Spirit, keep speaking through Tanya. Tanya, where have you been all my life! You're speaking truth into my heart, truth only I thought I was feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you luba. I was so inspired and challenged when I listened to this song. I'm so happy that you can relate and that God is speaking in your life also. Lol you are cute hehe and very encouraging.

    ReplyDelete