Tuesday, May 28, 2013

I Have Decided

Hello Beautiful people, 
Yes I have re-launched my blog! YAY!! :)
And for today I keep going back to the same idea: I am a disciple of Jesus Christ. I hope I keep going back to everyday for the rest of my life. And I pray the same for you. 

I am a disciple of Jesus Christ.
I have decided to follow Jesus.
I will no longer follow this world.
I rebel against this world. 
Against its values, ideas, treasures and lies.
The Living God is inside of me. 
I am not my own.
I have value.
I am bought with a price.
The Blood of the Lamb has been shed for me. 
I am redeemed.
I am forgiven.
I am adopted.
I am no longer a slave to sin, but a slave to RIGHTEOUSNESS.
No turning back.

  
Change in topic (well sorta): Goals.
I feel the Lord really tugging on my heart to set some new goals for myself and I think that writing them down and being public and real will help me achieve them. Feel free to hold me accountable.
Keep in mind these are random goals, some silly ones, don't judge! :P
Some one told me, whatever you want to do just GO DO IT. And I realized that there is so much on my heart and if I keep ignoring these desires and dreams I'm gonna really miss out on life.

Visit my cousin Ruslan
Go to College (take language classes, like russian!!!, and literature classes)
Read the Bible Fully again and the hundred other books on my to read list
Pray without ceasing
Be a Blessing to others
Tell others about Christ every where I go and every opportunity I get
Learn Guitar
RUMS program in RGH
Nursing home
Tutor at Youth of Rochester
ReLaunch Blog   :)
Spend time with Grandma, parents, family
Lead Cell Group Better
Bike/Kayak
Attend Choir Every week
Get a Facial
New Car
Travel
Work Part Time and NO SUNDAYS!!
Listen to more online sermons
Learn to sew/knit
Try new Recipes 
Participate in youth service more
Put my Whole Heart into Serving






No comments:

Post a Comment