Friday, December 2, 2011

The Cold: re: Stages of Marriage

First Stage:
"Oh dear you have the sniffles! Love, I'm going to call 911 and I am going to get an ambulance right away! Please lay down and everything will be okay."

Second Stage:

"Sounds like you have a cough dear, get to bed this instant and I will call the Doctor first thing in the morning."

Third Stage:

"Honey I know you don't feel good but can you wash up dishes while I put the kids to sleep? Then you can go lay down."

Fouth Stage:

"The medicine is in the top drawer of the kitchen cabinet. Go get some so we can both get some sleep."

Fifth Stage: 

"Go get some medicine instead of sitting around and barking like a seal."

Stage Six:

"CAN YOU STOP SNEEZING? What are you trying to do, give me the flu?"

6 comments:

  1. Oh :) thats hilarious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol Tanya...yes very funny but I think that's very true! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope its not true for every marriage! Yeah u def will get used to ur spouse but hopefully not be mean to them...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't take it as if it were mean...I feel you just get used to the person and don't have to act all "pleasing" of course not being mean either

    ReplyDelete